Need to refresh or paint your commercial room, office, or building? For those who are dissatisfied with the appearance of their home, a good option is to make a commercial painting. In this case, it is necessary to have a specialized Commercial painting contractor in Sydney, which values the quality of the service and the materials used.
Certainly, when we think about starting a new painting, we need a good planning and a good professional team, guaranteeing safety, organization, and fulfillment of the contracted services and we at Technicolor Painting and Maintenance, have been working for many years, paintings for offices and companies of the most diverse segments and sizes.
Before the arrival of the hired commercial painters, there are certain things that you need to do to ensure the smooth running of the painting process. Your commercial painting company will discuss with you what is required for the success of their services and also how you make for the budget of the painting task without meeting surprises.
Here are the things that must be put in place before the commencement of the painting on site.
Prepare a risk assessment
The first thing you have to do is to carry out an adequate risk assessment of the painting site. It is without doubts that any reputable contractor, such as Technicolor Painting and Maintenance, will conduct their own assessment, it is also of your interest to know that any information you hand over to them from your assessment will be of great importance.
Make a list for the Commercial Painter
In as much as you must have been detailed with the scope of the work with the painters, it is quite important that you make a list for use on the day of the work. This list will show, for instance, the important things you want them to do first and the order they will do them. You may want them to start with some particle parts of the building and attend to the others later.
To make the site ready for the painters, it is important that you do the following before the arrival of the contractors:
- Choose colours
- Arrange access for painters
- Designate a carpark spot for painters
- Ensure that the furniture is not positioned in such a way that it will obstruct the free flow of movement.
- Let security know about painters coming on site
- Make sure the painters know all the rules and regulations of the building
- Painters to provide a work method Statement and safety datasheets
- Let your neighbors be aware of the day of the painting
- It is important that your surrounding is kept clean and preserved. Ensure that you remove all trees and plants from the way.
- Make provision for things that the contractor will need to do the work, such as water supply.
- Clear out a designated area where the contractor will keep their tools.
Commercial painting for companies and offices needs to be done by Commercial painters in Sydney, so as not to compromise the final result. The details of work are fundamental for it to be successful. Technicolor Painting and Maintenance works with maximum focus on its project, carrying out works efficiently and without scares and stresses, not to mention our fine and unique finish. We work well because we love what we do and every detail counts!
You can always contact through:
Phone: 1300 733 489 and 0412 222 706